JOIN OUR TEAM
Job Title: Telesales Account Manager (Full time)
Location: Flint, CH6
Salary: £16,640 - £17,680 basic (review after 3 month trial period).
Bonuses: Quarterly bonuses are paid based on performance of customer base.
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm. Overtime is required on a rota basis.
Days: Monday to Friday
Holidays: 20 days + 8 Bank/Public Holiday
Williams of Flint forms part of the Bidfresh Group, a principal British supplier of fresh meat, seafood and produce to the catering industry; a national supplier with strong local heritage. The spectrum of our client base reaches from small independents to large national accounts.
Reporting to the Site Director and Sales Manager. Selling a variety fresh meat and subsidiary lines.
· Answering the telephone, taking customers’ orders.
· You will have an established customer base of around 100 customers. Customer will include all aspects of the catering industry, from contract caterers, cafes, gastro pubs and Michelin stared restaurants.
· Proactively selling promotional lines and daily specials.
· Calling down-trading customers to establish the reason for loss of spend, regaining lost business where possible.
· Help design menus. Offer advice for seasonality, provenance and sustainability.
· Working with our customer for menu costing.
The duties and responsibilities of this role but aims to give a general overview of the position.
· Is a reliable and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic and a positive and proactive attitude.
· Can demonstrate basic maths and English capabilities.
· Computer literate.
· Can work within a team environment, but also work well on their own initiative.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with covering letter to Gary Goddard: email@example.com